The theory test consists of 50 questions with a pass mark of 45 - it is broken down into 4 main sections which are:
• Driver attitude and awareness
• Traffic signs and awareness
• Effects of alcohol, drugs and tiredness on driving
• Safety and environmental aspects of the vehicle
Pass the first stage of your driving test and become more road aware.
The hazard perception test consists of 14 video clips with 15 scoreable hazards to test your ability to react to certain situations. We recommend you utilise the following resources which can be supplied by your instructor to save you time searching for the correct versions:
• Official Theory Test Book - FREE
• Official Highway Code - £2.50
• Official Theory Test CD (Hazard & Practical Test) - £29.00
• Official Highway Code CD - FREE
With training and advice from our expert driving instructors, who serve both North London and East London, you'll be sure to pass your theory test with ease.